Banking needs to be convenient and Kredi Bank is designed to make your life more efficient and secure. Bank As your bank, we make it easy for you to access incredible savings plans when you need it. And should you be tight for cash, you can get loans just whenever, wherever.
Sign up in a few seconds, open your bank account, save and get incredible rates. Alternatively, apply for a loan, and receive your money into your new Kredi Bank account. It’s a fast, convenient, and reliable way to fix your spending gap.
– Account Opening: Opening a Kredi account can be done wherever you are and whenever you want. Simply select an account type and fill in your personal details. It’s easy peasy!
– Save Money: Saving your money just got better. Simply log into your Kredi account, click the “start saving “button to start saving immediately for all your needs and goals.
– Loans: Kredi provides small, short-term nano, SME, salary-backed, and collateral-backed loans to cushion your finances when you need it.
– Fund Account: Send money and make direct deposits to other bank accounts. With your Kredi account, you enjoy secure transactions with just one click.
– Transfer: Enjoy credible, convenient, and quick transfers. You can make transfers to Third Parties seamlessly and in no time. Start making your transfers!
– Bill Payment: Reliable and secure way to settle your bills and fast payments. Just create an account to manage and pay your bills online with Kredi.
REPAYMENT TERMS FOR ALL LOANS
Depending on the loan amount for which you are eligible, you have the option to choose repayment terms for up to 180 days. Choose the loan term that’s right for you within the app.
RATES AND FEES
Our loans range from N5,000 to N500,000. However, you must be at least 21 years at your last birthday to be considered for a loan. The loan tenor can be between 60 to 180 days. Interest rates range from between 4.5% – 35% with an equivalent monthly interest of 5%- 29%. An APR of 29% to 120%.
A typical example is this:
If you choose to get a 6-month loan of N10,000, Kredi Bank charges an interest rate of 5% per month which would amount to 30% for the tenor. We would charge you N3,000 as the interest of the 6-month period so that your total repayment is N13,000.
– We usually require no collateral, guarantors, or documents. However, for loans beyond certain amounts, we may require additional documentation. Nevertheless, all you need is to download our Kredi Bank app and apply right from your mobile phone.
– We cater to all categories of loan requests. Whether you are self-employed or a salary earner, our loans are readily available to help meet that immediate need.
* When processing your loan request for eligibility, we look at several signals, such as your credit score, past loan performance, etc. We require that loan applications be filled with the correct information as any falsification could delay your loan request, or your profile may be blacklisted. For cases of fraud, you may be reported to the authorities.
We’re eager to hear from you as we welcome feedback and tips to make our services better. If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +234 1 888 5557.
What's new for Kredi Bank: Loans and SavingsDefault language - en-US- Easy loan application process and quick loan disbursement.- Fund your Kredi account via your debit card, bank account or via ussd- Pay your bills seamlessly- Easily authorize your transactions with biometrics- Referral codes for everyone so you earn as you refer- Request for a debit card and get you card delivered to your address.- Easily activate your debit card.- Block your Kredi bank debit card on the app-Bug fixes
You may also like