- Money app. Welcome to the money app for Africans!
- Open a Kuda account today!
You’re busy and we’ve got you covered. Kuda gives you an easy way to manage your money on your phone. Download the app today, open an account on your phone, add money, and request a Kuda Visa card!
Keep up with your finances without losing sleep. No card maintenance fees, free transfers and automatic savings in your account — Kuda gives you everything you need to stay on top of your money. Download the app today.
This is Kuda, the money app for Africans licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Why Should You Use Kuda?
– Open a bank account for free in minutes.
– Send money for free up to 25 times every month, and get free debit and credit alerts.
– Create a Kuda Username to make unlimited free transfers within the Kuda community without an account number!
– Request a Kuda Visa card with pickup and nationwide delivery options.
– Create a virtual Visa card to pay online.
– Save and plan easily with our saving and budgeting features – get up to 15% annual interest!
Open A Free Account Now
We know that your money is important to you, so we won’t charge you for card maintenance or account maintenance.
Watch Your Money Grow
– Kuda helps you plan your finances and save for the future.
– Take control of your spending with smart budgeting on Kuda, then set a percentage to save automatically and watch your money grow.
– You can also save every time you spend directly from your account with Kuda Spend+Save. It’s the smartest way to save!
– We’ll reward you with up to 15% annual interest on your savings, so your money keeps making money.
Your Money Is Safe At Kuda
– We know debit cards go missing sometimes. That’s why you can block your card on the app (and unblock it if you find it).
– Use Private Mode to hide your account balance.
– If you need help, you can chat with us on the app or send a message to email@example.com anytime.
Move To Kuda In Two Easy Steps:
1. Open your account: Download the app and open an account on your phone.
2. Add money to your account: Add a debit card, send money to your Kuda account from any bank’s app or through internet banking.
For more information about Kuda, please go to kuda.com.
Spend smarter, save better and get the most out of your money with Kuda.
Download Kuda now.
- for more app
What's new for Kuda – Money App for Africans
▪ money app To save you from stress, we now let you know when a bank is unavailable or a transfer could be delayed.▪ We added a ‘Report Transaction’ link that’ll take you to the Kuda Self-Help Centre.▪ We fixed a bug in the UK ID verification process.▪ We improved the app experience.Enjoy!
You may also like
4.7 ★Books And Reference